Sunday, June 04, 2006

Free Bird


This weekend was amazing. Granted I had to work a lot, but it gave me a time to escape from the hustle and bustle and focus on the nitty gritty. haha. Okay so Friday night after work I drove to Bloomington because Saturday morning I was to babysit two of the CUTEST kids in the world. After my quality time with the babes were over I drove home. It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining and there was only one thing I felt I should do. So I strapped on my bandana, threw on my shades, and rolled down EVERY window in my car. I put my cell phone away and just listened to music as well as other things my whole way home. Let me tell you this trip seemed to last 10 minutes (and I ACTUALLY WENT THE SPEED LIMIT!) God was putting me at peace and has kept me there through the rest of the weekend. I wish I could have driven to California or something! -not with the gas prices though- I felt as though the wind was in my air and I had no worries in the world. It's been a while since I felt like that.

I realized tonight that Castaway camp is two weeks away. I don't think anyone knows how extremely excited I am for this! 5th year in a row baby!! I just know that God will continue working on me while I'm there and I get to hang out with some of the coolest people EVER! Life is great. I have great friends. Period.

Peace of God to you all!!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

I can't beleive you'll go to bloomington for those little brats but not when i go.