Thursday, June 15, 2006

Procrastination is like...

Well you know the rest of the saying. Lately thats all I have done. I have so much stuff to do before leaving on Saturday and I don't even have the desire to do it. My mom will be coming home while I'm gone so I have to tidy up the house too.

I wonder where you learn the habit of procrastination. I mean I know some people who are very organized, structured, and get things done right when they are assigned (homework for instance) and live their lives without worry. Me on the other hand wait until the last minute. Especially for homework. If I don't have a deadline that is near I don't see a point in doing it. It's like I have to physically MAKE myself do something. But my mom on the other hand is the organized type, get things done ASAP. What went wrong for me?

Another thing I am bad at is calling people back. I forget? But it's not the important phone calls that I forget, its just the common "lets chat" type of calls that I forget. I get to busy and it slips my mind. So for any of you whom I have forgotten to call back recently I'm sorry. I promise I'll work on it!

(Is this sad I'm laying in bed and heard the mailman open the box? I NEED TO GET OUT OF BED!)


POG to you.

PS: I leave for Castaway in 2 days. PUMPED!

No comments: