Saturday, June 17, 2006

Wally World


It's the day we leave for camp. Talk about FINALLY! So I was shopping around picking up a few last minute items. I decided to go to Target and Wal-Mart. Disclaimer, I love Wal-Mart almost as much as my nephew (who started crying when we told him he couldn't ride to wal-mart on his power wheels). I feel as though everyone and their mother needed to go to this Heaven on earth. I ran into not one but two of my YL girls doin the some last minute thing as I was. But the lines were crazy long, everyone was driving their carts like bats outta hell and it took me and another lady forever to try and find stupid bugspray. (it's in the way back corner of the store behind 12 boxes in case you needed some)

It was time for check out and since I only had a few items you better believe I was going to either the Express Lane or the self-checkout. I was weighing the items in everyone's carts in line and I tried choosing the best line. OF course I choose one where the lady has problems ringing up fishing lures. and she had a ton of them! So i switched lines to one I thought would be speedy. WRONG-O! It took forever and I kept scanning for quicker lines. People I'm talking I had 5 items! It would take me 5 minutes MAX! Oh man did I need patience today at all of the people who did not know how to use a check out!

So side note: For the first time I had Long John Silvers today and I was impressed. Minus the amount of grease, but it was actually worth it!!!! ANother side note: I will not be here for a week because I will be spending the best week of my life at Castaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BE JEALOUS!!!!!


POG to you!!

No comments: