Monday, June 12, 2006

My amazing friends

Tonight I didn't seem to be in the mood to hang out. I was able to ride for about 20 minutes on a really great bike and it put me at peace and I wanted to be alone. As I was leaving people decided to come to my mom's house. (No party...don't worry mom) Actually we played air hockey, old school Nintendo and just made brownies. (I owned Abel in airhockey) But it was the stimulating conversation that took place with only 5 of us left that made me love this night the most.

I thank God for the people He has put in my life. Some for years, some for weeks. But I don't feel as though I show appreciation. My longterm friends know me in and out and thanks to a new friend tonight I got the opportunity to get to know 4 other people on a deeper level. Words can not describe how much I needed this night. With my mom being gone and my friends living far away I have felt alone...even amongst a crowd. I usually push people away when I feel like this, just because I'm so used to this way of life and handling it alone. I don't want it to be that way anymore.

I know tonight I will definately sleep with the peace of God.

Hopefully you all will too!

6 comments:

Ryan said...

ha, you didn't sleep at all tonight

Leslie said...

thats not something to laugh about ryan. NEITHER DID YOU!

swishthedish said...

figures, as soon as I leave the stimulating conversations come

Abel Muniz said...

Just for the record I did NOT get owned in air hockey! It was 2 games to 1 and the last game I lost 10-9. I just felt that I needed to set the record straight on that one.

Leslie said...

You got owned Abel.

Abel Muniz said...

This calls for a rematch youre going down this time!