Sunday, June 11, 2006

That peaceful uneasy feeling..

I woke up this morning from having a blast with my girlfriends! Let me just tell you there is nothing better than dancing like an idiot, so everone is watching, and not having any cares. My girls and I went out last night and did just that. Everything was going great, I came home, went to bed, and my mom called me at 6:30 in the morning. (I had only had about 2 hours of sleep at this time) I woke up maybe an hour ago but suddenly everything isn't okay.

I have this uneasy feeling. Like something is wrong and I don't know what it is. I am trying to analyze everything thats been going on lately to hopefully come up with a solution. I've been talking a lot with people from my past. In this crazy world of dating it brings a temporary 'ease' to things. Just to know that people you cared and still care about feel the same way. It's a lot better feeling than putting yourself on the line and not having anything given back, thats for sure. Maybe I'm feeling guilty for just letting people out of my life? Who knows.

It could probably just be the fact that I forgot to water my moms flowers. ;o)

POG to you!

CASTAWAY is in 6 days!

No comments: