Saturday, June 10, 2006

Perfect Timing


Today has been such a crappy day outside, and the rain definately ruined my plans to go swimming and lay out...but as I lay in bed all day I thought to myself, "I haven't really slowed down in a while." I have been constantly on the go around other people and havent had time to myself. The rain couldn't have had better timing.

In the last 10 months God has put people in my life at the best times. Last fall I was struggling a lot with things and in walks my friend Roar. I was taking a break from leading and he randomly surprised me at work one night (he lives in Iowa). Spending the weekend with him and other friends made me realize what I was supposed to be doing with my life and that was exactly the opposite of how I was living. He has been such an amazing friend and a great accountability partner! Roar..if you read this thanks. I was blessed with another friendship about 5 months ago. I was going through some rough times and doubts about things and talking with him seemed to make them all dissapear. It was the same time that I built stronger friendships with the people I hang out with now. God Bless Mission Community! ;o) What perfect timing. I love you guys!!!

POG to you..

Castaway: a week from today!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: