Monday, June 12, 2006

My scar.


So this is my second post of the night but I needed to inform people of a miraculous (I dont even know if thats how you spell it) discovery. Tonight as I am preparing for bed I change and what not and you may think I'm crazy but I swear this happened. I had surgery on May 1st and due to that I have two scars. ONE OF THEM IS GONE! There used to be a bump underneath a bunch of skin and now there is just a slight difference in the color! NO bump!!!!! This happened today!!!!!! I just wish I had someone to call and tell who would have the same astonishment as I do! SO I decided to blog it.


But don't you worry, my scar in my bellybutton is still there. (I'll be able to sleep comfortably tonight feeling it.) I think maybe only one of you will know my appreciation for it. -DONT KNOCK IT TILL YOU TRY IT.

No comments: