Sunday, May 21, 2006

I HATE US CELLULAR!

So let me just start by telling you my latest pain. US Cellular. I recently opened by phone bill and thought I was going to throw up. I knew I would have a past due balance on there just because it was due the day I had my surgery and I had completely forgotten to pay it. Well that being said I was prepared for a slightly higher bill. My cell phone bill was a sickening $383.00. You want a punch in the stomach open THAT bill on the way to church. Let me just tell you exactly how broke that made me feel. I don't have that. I have been with US Cellular since my first phone. (Heck it's been almost 8 years and I STILL have the same number). I called inquiring about my bill and the lady freaking read exactly what was on the paper. I informed her that I was capable of reading, but it doesn't make sense. I have never gone over let alone almost $300.00 in ONE MONTH. I'm switching my cell phone carriers to Verizon. If I am forced to get a new number, I'll let you all know. ;o) Thats my vent....hopefully a more uplifting blog later ;o)

POG to you...

No comments: