Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Homeward bound..


So I'm not posting about the movie with the two dogs and Sassy the cat trying to find their way home...I'm actually living at home now. Really weird actually. I haven't lived here since I graduated highschool and I have a feeling it will be quite different.

I moved out of my house on Fredonia (by Bradley) and it was strange. I felt as though I was leaving my life. Granted things have been different this semester, but my roomates were my life. I lived with them for roughly three years, and now I'm half a city away. Towards the end of my stay there I distanced myself, just because thats how I make things easier. But I honestly think I will miss the late night dance sessions, or roomate initiations...just in general my life.

For my great move I do have a few people to thank. Andy Chambers first and foremost for getting roped into moving 'two boxes' AND that turned into two dressers, a desk, a bed, and the rest of my wardrobe (including my TV size box of shoes). Ryan Anderson for helping Chambers move my furniture into his garage. Ryan Wood for allowing my the use of his truck to transport my box spring only to drive through the turrential (if that is spelled right) downpour.

Even though I am living at home I do have to admit that I am honestly loving my life. God is working through so many people to give me strength. I am still feeling the peace and I want to just spread it to everyone! (That sounds like a disease, but in a way I guess it is-a good one)

Well I'm off to sleep in my dungeon (that hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to straighten up) I'll keep you all updated on the living with 'moms' situation, although I'm sure we'll do fine!!! I'm exhausted.

POG to you!!!

No comments: