Saturday, May 06, 2006

Campfire Fairytales...


Okay so I know Jack Johnson had the idea first but I thought it was totally appropriate for this title. Sitting around the campfire with good Christian friends really helped me reflect tonight. God has worked so much my life this past year and I usually notice his work in others. My friends probably thought I was crazy, or maybe just cold, but the time I spent around the campfire dazing off really made me think.

I think I could take for granted my Christian friends. Its so amazing to be around them when I'm happy..but I dont initiate a gathering when I'm feeling blue. But it seems as though no matter how rough a day I have, whenever I am with them things are fine.

God has definately blessed me with a great group of people and it's going to be an amazing summer! I only hope they know what they do for me everyday. It's a blessing to see the smiling faces as I walk into the library, or the clicking when we joke around about Ryan. I know you all know who you are...but thank you. Thank you for everything you do when you are just being yourselves.

POG to you.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

it was a fun night leslie...too bad you had to leave early