Tuesday, May 30, 2006

hot hot heat


This weather has been gorgeous! I am definately an outdoor girl when it comes to summertime! The past few days I have spent a majority of my time outdoors, which has resulted in a lobster-like look. In any normal circumstance I would refrain from venturing outdoors during this coloring stage, but I can't help myself.

Sunday I had to work at 3 but I took advantage of the good sun hours in the morning at Splashdown. I didn't feel satisfied with outdoor fix so I went back again on Monday with a few of my friends. This time I actually was able to stay as long as I wanted, and I took full advantage lubing up with oil. I decided this season I am going to skip the 'taking it slow' when aiming for my tan. Straight to the oil. Happy Skin Cancer to you too. ;o) But after Splashdown a few of my friends and I went to the Chiefs game. As if I wasn't burnt already from the day, sitting in the grassy fields just AIMED the sun at us. As soon as I got home instead of the oil, I lubed up with ALOE VERA. Hopefully that'll help with the inevitable peeling situation. Today Ryan and I went and played tennis. It wasn't as hot when I first got outside but after about 6 matches, I was ready to call it quits. WE played a tie breaker and my body was so drained that I felt as if my arm would fall off if I had to serve the ball one more time. So I let him win. ;o)

Tonight I have a double-header for softball. and before that I plan on going for a jog around the neighborhood. I just can't get enough activity! I like it, I love it, I want some more of it. ok ok ok Let's just see how much longer this lasts. I hope to stay as active as possible this summer!! Maybe shed some lbs. Oh I'm in a quirky mood. GREEEAAAaAAAaT. I think I need a nap.

POG to you!!!

2 comments:

JGanschow said...

i LOOOVE Splashdown! Lazy River baby! woohooo! Hope you aren't too lobsterish today!

Ryan said...

You let me win?!?! thats funny because I tried to let you win and I somehow still won. When you're good, you're good.