Saturday, August 26, 2006

Work-a-holic

So my life pretty much consists of eat, sleep, school, and work. Lets just give my day for an example. I woke up at 6:15 and was at work by 7am. Got off from the hotel at 3:00 (in which I had two great visitors!!!!!!) and was showered and at Kellehers by 4:30. As luck has it I ended up staying until 2:00am. So thats roughly 18+ hours in one day. (I'm not looking for sympathy....I'm actually giving thanks)

I wanted to say thank you to all of my amazing friends who came in to see me tonight at work. I don't think I would have made it through the night without you. With your presense time seemed to fly by. So thank you Alyssa, Brandon, Ryan, Abbie, Dan, Jake, Abel, Matt, Jessica (i hope thats her name!!), Bethany, and Chris. You all were gifts from God tonight and I love you!!!!!

18 1/2 hours and I"m pooped. Good night ya'll!!

No comments: