Wednesday, August 02, 2006

California Dreaming


The past few days I've been thinking a lot about where I am. Peoria, DUH! But I feel as though I could use a change of scenery. While I've been in my thinking trances I feel as though I should get outta this town. All signs have been pointing to sunny old California. Think of it this way...

I am a beach and sunny weather girl, California is FULL of beaches and fairly warm temperatures!! I plan on doing hair for a living. How many salons do you think are on one street corner in Cali? How cool would that be? So until I'm done with school I'm thinking I'll be California dreaming...

OH!! And how cool is it that some guest who was staying at the hotel happened to say to me, "Hey if you ever make it to California sometime and need anything call me," and he gave me his business card. Little did he know that I was actually thinking about going there....it was really kinda creepy!!!


POG to you!

No comments: