Tuesday, August 08, 2006

After every storm..


COMES A RAINBOW!!!!!!!!!! So this past week I have had a week from hell. Everything that could have gone wrong, went wrong. I didn't want to be around anyone, it was like a permanent 'funk'. Nothing in my life seemed to make sense. I was frustrated and questioning God and praying for answers.

But today I have felt amazing. I had the chance to sleep in, and even though I woke up early, I laid down for a bit and it felt like time went so slowly (which in any tired person's case thats amazing!!) and then I ran some errands and went to work. The job tonight when by super fast and I just felt at peace with everything. I came home and cleaned....with a little help. After dying on Round 8 of old school Nintendo I decided to Blog. God has been sooo good to me today and I totally feel Him!! California has been on my mind a few times today and I feel as though this is something I could acutally do. One thing I question..

Lately I've been getting consistant thoughts and or feelings about somethings...is it God or is it me? I know it could just be my wishful thinking, or imagination, but I am confused how to tell the difference. Any help?

I'm off to bed...but I definately am POG'd right now and I hope you are too!!!!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

one of my favorite quotes is..."behind the clouds, there's the sun...still shining"