Friday, August 04, 2006

Champaign tastes on a beer budget..


Ever since I was younger my mom had always told me thats what I had. It's ringing true now a days. It seems like I work all the time but I can never get ahead. I bust my butt to work, exhaust myself to death only to get a paycheck that doesn't even dent my bills. ITS SOOOO FRUSTRATING!!

I have been praying about my finances for quite some time now. I don't ever seem to get a sigh of relief. I have tried coming up with spending plans, its just that sometimes I don't quite make it to the bank so I have money in my wallet and I spend it!! I have tried a $20.00 a week budget. HA! I need to make a budjet up and stick to it! But its hard because whenever I'm out with people I will do crazy things like buy them dinner or a drink or anything just to be nice. I figure God will provide, right? Then it comes to the end of the two weeks and I'm STARVING for my paycheck. I want to sell my truck and buy a car, I think that'll help also!!!

If anyone has any get rich quick tips or has time to shout a prayer up for some budjeting knowledge, I'd be greatful!!!

POG to you!!

No comments: