Friday, September 15, 2006

Tagged, who's next?!?!

I was tagged by Christopher "Cubs Rule, Cards drool" Evans


Three things that scare me:
spiders (view previous post), snakes, when people sneak up on me!

Three people who make me laugh:
Alyssa Yoder. Ryan Anderson. and my co-workers


Three things I hate:
arrogance, rape, and slow drivers.

Three things I am doing right now:
juggling, working, and praying

Three things I can do:
love, smile, and laugh

Three ways to describe my personality:
loving, outgoing, spontaneous

Three things I can't do:
sing, wake board, divorce

Three things I think you should listen to:
God, your friends, and music

Three things I want to do before I die:
get married, travel anywhere with my hubbie, and have babies

Three favorite foods:
yummm i love food...meatloaf (i know), chicken, and I agree with Chris on the sloppy joes!!

Three shows I watched as a kid:
Snick, Fraggle Rock, Full House


Three people I tag:
Ryan
Alyssa
Abbie

No comments: