Sunday, September 17, 2006

Organized by faith

Today has been such a great day. Granted my long weekend is over and I feel a bit overwhelmed with my week to come...but I've never felt as energized as I do right now. I decided to try out this group called Confessions at Riverside Community Church tonight. I saw it to be Riverside's version of Nexus. The worship was amazing! If work doesn't end up scheduling me on Sunday nights anymore I will most likely go back! I met some really great people!

So I was thinking. (watch out) It seems as though whenever I feel in line with God..my life is organized. Today before Confessions I did laundry, picked up a little, and I feel as though I have a grasp on everything. I feel as though God has slowed time so I can accomplish things, and allowed me to feel amazing (healthwise).

Thats all for now. I have stuff to do and for once I don't want to procrastinate on my computer!! ;o)

My reason to smile today: Feeling in line with God! Trusting that in time my path will be revealed.

No comments: