Monday, July 17, 2006

Pickin my brain.. (aka bored at work)


I feel like it has been awhile since I blogged, everytime I have the opportunity I am just too darn tired from work. I have been working for 5 straight days but I'm pumped that I have two days off!!! Here is a little update:

I'm still feeling great. God has definately been working in my heart. Something I have noticed is when I am good with God, I actually am good with other people. I find myself praying for the people who cut me off, not getting lippy with customers who think that they are better than me, and just having a glow about me. Lets hope this continues through next week when I get my 3rd treatment.

On Saturday night I was able to have dinner with a good friend of mine, and it was something I desparately needed. She and I talked a lot about the things we struggle with, and talking about it actually made me realize other things as well. Love is something I have been struggling with lately. The past few days I have been okay with where I am in my life but there seems to be something missing. I am the type of person who loves to love. I am working on my patience and ability to love everyone (including those I normally wouldn't.) But within the past few months I have acquired this desire to unconditionally love someone. It's weird because that typically isn't my path. My goal is to continue this desire all while being patient for God's plan to reveal itself. When he's ready, I'll be ready.

So my girlfriends (I think guys will be added this week) and I have started a weekly event called "Martini Monday". We go down to Martini's on the riverfront and sit and enjoy the acoustic music. I am looking forward to it!

Only one more hour and then I'm off of work for two days!!! POG to ya'll!

1 comment:

JGanschow said...

I'm happy you are feeling better! Life is so much easier when our plans are inline with God's right?

when I get bored at work, i go to www.askaninja.com

it's totally excellent.