Saturday, July 15, 2006

Guess who's back..back again..

It's 2:00am. I got off of an 7 1/2 hour shift at Kellehers, and I have to work at the hotel in 5 hours. I can't sleep. I have had such a great day and I need to blog about it. You all might read this and think I won the lottery today..nope..I've just finally felt like my old self again.

The past 8 months have been really rough on me. Medicines and surgery have rocked my world and turned me into a monster. Today, and I don't know what it was that did it, but I have had a glimpse of my old life. Lately I've been getting in funks. I realize that I am in them, but nothing I do can get me out of them. So I sleep through them. (One day I slept until 4pm.) I am positive its the hormones, and stupid people! ;o)

I have passed today with flying colors. I went over to visit Summer and the baby and had a great conversation with her about love. Not just human love, but actually feeling God's love. I am really good at loving others, but not so good at recieving other's love. I hadn't felt God's love in a long time and it wasn't until my drive home it hit. I felt it again! I went to work and it was amazing. Certain situations I didn't think I'd be okay in I was! (just one example: a customer left me $1.00 on a $34.00 tab, I figured he needed it more than I did)

I hope this never leaves me again!! (I'm kinda scared to go to sleep!! haha) POG TO YOU!!

No comments: