Sunday, July 30, 2006

I could use a little slow down..

It has come to my attention that tonight (Sunday) is the first night where I have stayed home since I moved in (May 25th). Crazy thought, huh? Whether its work or hanging out with friends I have always had something going on.
My schedule has been pretty hectic the past few weeks, and any chance I get I want to be outside. Well....the sun took a toll on me today. I went to Splashdown today since it has been the first nice day off I've had in a while, and as soon as I got home I crashed. I showered and went back to laying in my bed. I miss being able to just stay home at night and pop in a movie.

I had the opportunity to look at my life, the people in my life and it's like I feel rejunivated. I know what I need to do now. I could have used this night a long time ago!!!

POG to you!

No comments: