Thursday, July 27, 2006

My plate.

Growing up I used to love buffetts. You could go up as much as you want and eat whatever you choose. The best part about this is that everytime you go up to the buffett, you get a new plate and a waitress takes the old one away. I wish I could get a new plate in my life right now. I feel as though my life keeps adding stuff ontop and I don't know where anymore will fit.

I got my third treatment today. I have noticed a pattern that the day of the shot, I get extremely sleepy! (Maybe it's just because I get them in the morning...but who knows.) 3 down, 3 to go!!

The past few days have been especially hard. I'm not exactly sure where I'm supposed to be in my life and as soon as I feel confident in my direction, I seem to lose my footing and fall. One of my biggest struggles is minding my own business. I have a hard time letting things happen without saying a word, especially concerning people I care about. I turn everything over to God and have faith, but its so frustrating seeing no results. I want so badly to make everything okay, but I can't.

Tonight at work was possibly the worst night I have ever had..no joke. For starters the girl who was supposed to come in at 5 NEVER SHOWED UP. We have been extremely busy due to the girls softball world series, tonight we were sold out as well. So not only did we have 100or so teenagers running all over the place, that was just the beginning. The phones were ringing off the hook, people were checking-in in groups, there were no clean towels, girls running and screaming all over the place, people needing directions, remotes not working, people needing more blankets (ITS JULY!), people wanting towels, garbage all over the place, people making ridiculous requests, a fight breaking out between teams......and I was ALL ALONE! The night was packed full of problems and it crawled by.

So my friend Ryan had a gift from God. An answered financial prayer. It's so great to know that he has that burden off of his shoulders. My question to God is WHEN DO I GET THAT BREAK! I bust my butt working, just like a lot of other people, and I can never seem to get ahead financially. Talk about frustrating! It's now 1:30. I have finished an 8 hour shift, I go back to the hotel at 7 to work until 3. My regular shift at Kellehers starts at 5 and I could be staying there until 2am. Thats not it folks I am back at the hotel at 7am on Saturday to work until 3. You think with all this work my mind wouldn't be so clustered...I WISH. ARG it's going to be a rough one!


POG to you...hopefully one day I'll get it back too. (whenever someone stops at my table to pick up my plate)

No comments: