Thursday, November 29, 2007

Leap of Faith..

I've been really wrestling with something God has weighed on my heart. Some of you may remember a vague blog post a few posts back, well it's the same situation.

I feel led to make a change in my life, a huge change. God has and is shaping my heart for change. With so much confusion I have yet to make a decision. There are obvious 'things' in my life that cause huge concern. The words came out of my mouth yesterday, "I'm standing at the edge and I'm ready to jump, just waiting for God to tell me north, south, east, or west."

Is that really a leap of faith?

Last night at Northwoods (Charlie this is kudos to you)was a sermon I definitely needed to hear.

-> Following obediently means following God knowing He's with you everystep of the way.
-> God has done it before, He can do it again.
-> We need to play all-in when it comes to God's will
-> We shouldn't just sit on the bank and let God clear the way before we head into the unknown.
-> Sometime God waits for us to take that leap before opening doors.


HMMMMM.....Should I jump?

No comments: