Thursday, November 08, 2007

It's about time..

I've been post-poning this blog post until I felt I could openly tell you all the truth. I have a boyfriend.

I know, try to contain yourselves. ;) It's something completely different for me to handle. And for all my friends who worried about me last time, Ryan IS a man of God. He challenged me spiritually from the first time we started talking. Our conversations cease to end, heck our 1st date was 4 1/2 hours long at Panera. We saw the lunch crowd, the emptyness, and then the dinner crowd.

For the first time in my life I don't question my relationship. Typically Satan puts ideas in my head, or negative thoughts, but Ryan does not confirm any of them. I love the time we spend together laughing and being stupid. He has a huge servant heart.

I am excited and praising God everyday. I don't deserve a guy like Ryan, but I will surely be diligent for my Lord who always provides.

1 comment:

viclyn said...

Woohoo!!!!