Tuesday, November 06, 2007

My cross..My attack

One of the things that I have always struggled with (and I KNOW I'm not alone) is money. A friend said it best today, "I'm paying for the mistakes I made years ago." I know God is a faithful God, and He has ALWAYS provided. Especially to diligent and earnest servants. Things have been going really good in my life. I see Satan taking this opportunity to attack my cross that I bear regarding finances. I pray for the day that I worry no longer and that I am able to provide for others that lack.

1 comment:

JGanschow said...

I will suffer a long time from the financial sins of my past. But I see this as a desert time. It sucks, don't get me wrong-it sucks ALOT. But I have to constantly remind myself that we all go through deserts to get to the reward. It takes faith and trust, but in the end comes the reward. You won't be broke forever, just a long time. hopefully not 40 years. j/k.