Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving Holiday..

A few points from my Thanksgiving Break...

1. Do NOT try to golf when it 30 degrees and windy.
2. Family football is a good idea until the day after and you are so sore.
3. Driving when you have a lot on your mind can be a good thing. (except when the only thing on the radio is Christmas music...)
4. Family can actually be a good thing when things aren't going so well.
5. God can still speak to my heart to realize I am blessed no matter what storms I am going through.



I have finally received peace that I have needed for a week. As hard as it is for something to end that didn't seem wrong, I know God is working in my heart. I will never waste my time on a relationship that was anything less then what I just experienced. God is turning me into a 'sally' and I think I'm okay with that. I just know God is doing wonderful things in my heart and one day bless my life with a man that deserves me and an amazing family.

Now, the storm I have to get through is everyday from 8am-5pm.

No comments: