Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A light in this world...

Sometimes there are things I just don't understand. As the weather has been getting colder and the sky getting darker, it seems as though gloom is all around me. I ache for my friends.

Coming in to work this morning I got some awful news. A girlfriend of a radio personality was in a car accident, she's in the hospital awaiting surgery but her brother passed away. This is the second loss she has experienced within a year; her father passed away in March.

Last week my friend's grandfather passed away, and I have heard of many relationships breaking up. With all of this gloom, to be a light in this world is a constant effort. I don't have reasons, but because I'm a Christian people ask me, "see why does this happen.." and I feel like I should know.

My heart goes out to all who ache. I pray that my faith will give comfort to others.

No comments: