Monday, December 03, 2007

I'm a follower...

So I did it, I decide to jump not knowing where God would have me land. I gave my two weeks notice this morning at Independence Media. I know God wants me to be in a different, not so hostile environment.

The past 6 months God has been doing amazing things in my life. I feel 100% confident that this is what I am supposed to do. I don't necessarily have anything planned after the 2 weeks, but I will continue to be diligent and obedient.

It's funny, after the individual one-on-one meetings this morning, everyone has walked out and given me a hug, or said "I envy you". When I have been asked what my reasoning was, or what I will be doing, I have the opportunity to witness to all I work with. Taking a leap and admitting that I really don't know what I'm doing afterwards, but that "God will provide" or "I need to be in an environment that supports my faith" really puts peace in my heart.

God, I jumped.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

YES!!! I am so proud of you Leslie! I can only imagine the huge weight that has been lifted from your heart. Now, time to move on to something better!

charlesdean2 said...

Good for you!!

I'm so excited to see what God does!