Sunday, January 28, 2007

One more day..

So last week I informed the AGM that this would be my last pay period of working. I was scheduled three days total these next two weeks. Two this week and one the week after. I didnt' see a point in working that one day, but I didn't say anything to her. I would make more money, and get more work done at my other job, but in my mind I would just suck it up and work that one day...

Well I get to work today noticing that the schedule has been revamped. I have been completely taken off of next week's schedule...which makes tomorrow my last day!!! (I love having things change after I make arrangements for them to work.) Oh well....I don't have to deal with this ANYMORE!! YEE-HAW!!

Hasta Le Viste Courtyard!

1 comment:

JGanschow said...

LUCKY! I have five stinkin days left. I'm going to try and slide by without having to deal with any crazies.