Monday, January 08, 2007

My new addiction

As most of you know, well you do if you read my blog....work is kind of slow during this time of year. Okay, I lied it seems to always be slow during the days. We try to create projects or other things to keep us busy, but none seem to do so and make the day fly by. Well I am going to admit, I found a new addiction. Spider Solitare. I have played it before but lately it intrigues me. I am challenged by the two suit twist on regular solitare. At first I just started a few rounds by doing one suit and it was too easy. So I chose the two suited game and let me just tell you I don't think there is a trick to figuring this one out. It's so challenging which makes you want to start a new game whether you are able to complete it or not. So if anyone is looking for something to pass the time, try Spider Solitare and it'll rope you in. I swear.

No comments: