Tuesday, January 23, 2007

FRUSTRATED.

Last night I was sitting in bed and it hit me. I HATE living so far away from everything. Granted, I love the house. But it's just so hard because when you are out there, alone...I go crazy! Maybe I'm just meant to be alone. I live with people, but none of us are ever around each other. If we are at home it's either for bed, or with boyfriends. I guess what sucks for me is the fact that my boyfriend purposely moved out of that house so he wouldnt have to drive that far....which means he isn't around the house much...Last night I was just extremely frustrated. I tried sleeping and waking up with a good attitude....but then I came to work.

Someone who started working the desk the same day as I did has been making the schedule. Granted with school starting, my availability is the same as it was last semester, not as flexible as Christmas break. Well with that being said I am only being scheduled one or two days a week! I went from working 24-40 hours a week to 8-16. If you are confused why I am upset about this...read my previous post about my bills. I can't afford this. It makes me want to leave this place even sooner. I just pray my interview goes well tomorrow.

God grant me peace when times make me angry.

No comments: