Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Leap of Faith.

Today is the big day. Interview day. In order to get a business casual outfit...I don't really enjoy collared shirts, I sold a Best Buy gift certificate to a girl I work with. (I have another one for $50.00 if anyone is going to go shopping anytime soon.) Tough money times call for creative solutions. Let me just explain my leap of faith...

Yesterday, as you can tell by my blog post I was having enough with my job. It has gotten to be such a negative atmosphere where no one is happy anymore. I have the type of personality where I want to fix things, and when people aren't happy, I am not happy. It was showing in my life and attitude outside of work too. I put my two weeks notice in. Actually, I said this would be my last pay period working there, because I was scheduled one day on a new pay period and I thought that was just stupid. Anyways...so God put this desire to lift the negative weight I had been carrying and I prayed all morning. (I know its a few hours, but the desire didn't change one bit.) After I put my notice in, I felt 10x better. I was able to smile and joke around and I just felt good. I'm assuming this was God's way of letting me know He will take care of me.

Long story short, if the interview does not go in my favor today...which I will be okay knowing God will provide...I will need a new full time job, by next Friday. ;o) I appreciate any prayers...I know God is awesome.

1 comment:

JGanschow said...

Good luck! You have to do what makes you happy!