Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Strawberry Surprise

So I was laying in bed last night when I hear my door start to make noise, it made me realize two things. 1. My door for sure needs some WD-40 2. MY ROOMMATE IS HOME FROM HONDURAS. It's been a really challenging week and I have missed her more then she can imagine. Plus, she doesn't read my blog, and I told her I'd only speak of it one time.

She is giddy for me to open my gift that she brought back from Honduras. She was telling me the story of some nativity scenes without Baby Jesus, Mary, Wisemen, etc. Then she came to this row of fruit and as she lifted it up, she knew she had found my gift. Maybe it's because she knew I'd get a good laugh out of it, or maybe she thinks I'm just a freak, but just know that the Strawberry Surprise is ready for any curious visitors we will have.

Thank you, my perverted minded friend. I love my gift.

No comments: