Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Crazy Sexy Cool

So I haven't been feeling quite 'myself' lately. As I have talked to other people about it, I can only classify it as a type of crazy. It's like when you know who you are, know how you typically react to circumstances and all of a sudden your mind flips a switch.

I was talkin with a friend of mine last night and he just seemed to put everything in perspective. After our phone conversation I felt clarity. I read a book later that night that seemed to be speaking my language and woke up with a slap-happy attitude. Of course in retrospect I feel just as crazy to be able to go from one extreme to the other so quickly. I can imagine this feeling of clarity won't always be this strong, but hell, I'll take it!

The title of this blog doesn't really mean anything, just wanted to bring by TLC. :)

No comments: