Monday, November 02, 2009

It's not easy

We are all faced with challenges in life and unfortunately no matter how much we'd want them to end, they aren't going to.

I've been thinking a lot about the idea of Story due to my recent obsession of Donald Miller and his new book "A Million Miles in a Million Years". It gives me hope to know that even if the challenges won't stop taking an outsiders view of what has happened helps get me out of the mud for awhile.

One of my many challenges lately has been causing my heart a lot of anguish. The hardest part about it is that I have brought this all on myself. Choosing to stand up for what I should know is in my best interest, yet at the same time doubting my every decision. It's not easy to stop something that made me laugh a lot, feel cared about and forget all the crap that has been going on all at the same time. But I know in the long run all of that would eventually stop and I'd be stuck alone at square one.

Life's not made to be easy...for anyone.

No comments: