Thursday, December 20, 2007

Feminine Beauty..

I've decided to start reading "Captivating" again. I read it in highschool, but I have found that it means so much more to me now. My heart resonates with desire. About a month ago I felt desired... even beautiful.

Typically I'm the girl you can have a beer with and watch the game, the girl with a foul mouth, the one who will get competitive in sports, plain and simple..the girl that gets treated like one of the guys. I have never been the girl that guys seek. Maybe it's because I'm so assertive that I push people away. Who knows, but whatever it is I feel it changing.

(Disclaimer to all of my guy friends: I will still be the one who'd prefer to watch football then do the dishes)

God is preparing me for something. Just not sure what.

To be domestic, I decided to bake cookies from scratch today for a shin-dig tonight. Well, let's just say Strike 1. I used cold butter instead of soft, the consistency was too dry. The dough was too sticky to use the cute snowman cookie cutter, so I made balls. The cookies tasted alright, but looked like hockey-pucks. I was embarrassed, and threw them away. Looks like I'll be swinging by Kroger today. :)

1 comment:

JGanschow said...

lol. that's my leslie!