Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Something new..

Since I am getting baptized on Sunday, I am using this opportunity to discover secrets hiding in my heart so I can completely get washed clean.

A theme that I never really thought of before was my body being God's not mine. The things I do with and to myself aren't just hurting me, it's against the Holy Spirit that is in my heart. Summer and I have started a 6am workout. So we can get a workout in before work and kids get out of bed. It definately was a different experience getting ready for work at the gym. I enjoyed it! It's only 9am and I'm wide awake!

Church this weekend definately got me inspired to give my all to God in all I do. This week I will focus on my work being for God, instead of my career.

I pray that God continue to shine a light on things that I should focus on, and give away to Him this Sunday.

No comments: