Sunday, December 17, 2006

Memory Lane

Maybe it's the holidays, or the fact that everyone I've grown up with is starting their lives...but I feel old. Many of my friends are already married, getting married, having children, and graduating college. I have been blessed with two friendships that no matter what happens in our lives we will always spring back together. We know each other's strengths, and understand the weaknesses. I had lunch with my two best friends the other day and thats when I really felt old. I decided to do the memory lane trip and got all of my photos from my mom's house. HOW HILARIOUS! I wish I had a scanner to post some of the pictures because you would never believe its me.

With all of this said...I graduate in one semester. That means real world. Today I started to understand how scary that really is. I have all of these hopes and wishes but I just pray that God prepares me for what will come.

PS: Sorry my blogs have been kind of lame, my fire is a little low lately. I need a reconfiguration of my heart.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Post them! It's always so funny to see people as awkard little kids. You wouldn't recognize me either!

Anonymous said...

Post them! It's always so funny to see people as awkard little kids. You wouldn't recognize me either!

Anonymous said...

Post them! It's always so funny to see people as awkard little kids. You wouldn't recognize me either!

Anonymous said...

Post them! It's always so funny to see people as awkard little kids. You wouldn't recognize me either!

twaddle said...

Ever notice taht whenever you start a new phase of life everyone alwyas says "welcome to the real world?" People said that to me when I started middle school, again when I started high school, and again when I started college. I have a feeling the same thing will be said when (if) i graduate collee and get a job. Then again if I have kids, retire, you get the idea. What did I live in before, a fake world? The idea of a 'real world' just waiting for us to enter it is stupid. We're there now. Life is now.

twaddle said...

I re-read that after i posted it and its filled with typos. I'm usually not so sloppy

Leslie said...

Justin...jeez...i'll post a few...take it easy ;o) Twaddle- I have that same feeling!