Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Day #1.

I have noticed the past few weeks how much I eat out. I use the excuses that I'm always on the run, or that I have nothing in my house to eat..but I was adding up how much money I'm blowing on eating out. The convienence of having someone else prepare the food and clean up the mess is definately worth the cost I will admit. But as I complain about being broke I must make changes to my lifestyle. Therefor I am setting new guidelines for my eating habits.

  1. I can eat out once maybe twice a week.
  2. It doesn't count if I don't pay for the meal. (ie. lunch at work, hot dates..you know)
  3. The minute I win the lottery I can eat whatever I want.

I have noticed eating out does it's part in helping pack on the pounds. (not my favorite thing either.) Let's see how long this challenge can last!!

My reason to smile: the macaroni and cheese and chicken nuggets I had for lunch. the macaroni was actually really good...but I felt like a 1st grader.

No comments: