Saturday, March 10, 2007

Me and God.

So I've been trying to open my heart to God's will and live my life accordingly. Moving by the spirit so to speak. But for the life of me I am finding it hard to decipher God speaking to me and my own feelings/thoughts. Example:

Situation A is happening. I know I feel a certain way, and I pray about things to go God's way...my feelings don't change, does this mean I'm stubborn or God really wants me to have these feelings?

I've gotten insight on this topic before and they always point me to God's word, aka The Bible. But thought on that is people have a skill for twisting things into what they want to hear. Or view verses in a way that anything can say what they want it to. Any other ideas?


On a great note: RICHWOODS BEAT WASHINGTON! To all the smack talkers, in your face ;o)

No comments: