Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Called out.

The past month I've been called out by at least two people regarding my blogging activity. To answer any questions, no I didn't quit blogging. Someone once brought it to my attention that I only blog when things are bothering me. If thats true, maybe my lack of blog posts is a good sign. So I'll update you.

I love my job. I love the people, schedule, hours, company. Everything is wonderful. It keeps me busy and interactive.

I'm moving out May 31st. Tara and I are parting ways- on good terms of course, but it's been a good two years having her as a roomate. I'm going to be living alone for the first time. There are personal concerns, but I think this will be the best for me.

My dating world is null and void. I meet great people but there are always 'hangups'. I wonder why I meet this people if they are just going to be my friend. I'm 23 years old, have a lot of friends, and to be completely honest feel like a girl on a diet at a buffett being told not to eat anything. :) Oh well, one day.

I think thats the update, I'll try to remember to do this more often.

2 comments:

JGanschow said...

helpful tip from your health inspector friend: don't eat at buffets. ever.

Unknown said...

HI.My name is Carlos and i find your site just looking for a pic related to country,...yes,believe it or not,i find it searching in"google images",the belt buckles who writes"i like country music".So in your site,start to read some to know more about you,and i like what you said in "i am a country girl" post.Just like me,i am from the city ,here in my country(Uruguay),and even far,far away from your country,but i love your country music.I would love some time be there,go to these country"saloons" to hear some good music.Forgive me for taking part of your free time.If you like to talk,or want to have a new friend,leave me a comment in my blog or e-mail me at vwrabbit81@go.com