Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Peace

God has been speaking to me the past two weeks. Not only have I had a constant peace about things in life, I am genuinely happy. I feel compassion, I feel love, and I feel patience.

Yesterday on my way to the gym I heard 1 of my favorite worship songs, "Praise you in this Storm" by Casting Crowns. On my way home from the gym I heard my 2nd favorite, "Love Song for a Savior" by Jars of Clay. The previous night I had the song stuck in my head from church..strength will rise as we wait upon the Lord..I heard that on the way from my house to work. It was one of those moments where I just needed to praise God then and there.

Last night I had a 'raw' moment with God. It was one of those moments that I felt all the burdens I have been carrying lifted off my shoulders. I wept in praise.

I am so excited for the things God is doing in my heart, and also what He is providing for my heart! :)

1 comment:

JGanschow said...

booyah jesus.