Monday, July 16, 2007

"Personal Day"

Yesterday was an amazing day for realizations. I don't want people to be under the impression that I was sad or depressed, that simply wasn't the case. I needed to take some time to myself to re-evaluate what I had going on in my life, and God showed up to help.

It was such a great day to do whatever I wanted. It has been a long time since I have been able to take a day for myself. I needed a fresh start. I moved some stuff around in my room and deep cleaned what hasn't been reachable since I moved in. I recommed every one take a day like that to 'get your heart right'.

Today has been an amazing reflection of the time I spent yesterday. My heart is at peace even with the stresses of the world, but I am confident that God will get me through like He always has. I read a quote last night in a book I was given about "Time Bandits". It said, Worry about how you can live for God and He will take care of the things that worry you. (not a direct quote, but you get the jist)

That's exactly what I need to do.

No comments: