Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I know it's been awhile. A lot has gone on in my life since my last post. I will take the time to explain in more detail later, but I just have a prayer request. Something that always seems to get me down, even after such a great spiritual few weeks is my finances. I just ask if you have a second, to please pray that things work out. I know God has ALWAYS provided, and I believe he will, it's just until it happens my heart races and I have anxiety for the amount of loaded up debt. The hardest part is through the past month I have cancelled ALL of my credit cards, so what I would use to get gas or food is not there. I need financial peace.

1 comment:

JGanschow said...

you got it, friend.
money is the one thing i struggle the most with also. i HATE debt. the more i struggle, the deeper it gets. it does truly drown you. but there is hope.
Psalm 33:20 We wait in hope for the LORD; he is our help and our shield.

Psalm 130:5
I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and in his word I put my hope.

love you, friend