Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Jesus on TV

I've been a fan of American Idol this season, simply because I enjoy the acoustic sounds that most of the contestants are prone to this year. I'm sitting here both amazed and impressed with what I just saw on tonight's episode.

Dolly Parton's songs were covered and she was the 'vocal coach' for this week. She just preformed a song called "Jesus and Gravity". The song talked about the only thing she will ever need is Jesus to pick her up when she falls. She preceded to tell Ryan Seacrest that "She has Jesus, he (Ryan) can keep Simon." This 5 minute presentation continued on national TV.

I'm surprised that national television let this happen, and I wonder just how much flack she'll get for speaking the Truth and her beliefs. Way to go Dolly.

1 comment:

SBTVD said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.