Thursday, February 28, 2008

Adios Poopy Friends

Today was my last day at Little Friends daycare. I can't begin to tell you my thoughts or feelings at about 3pm. I'd spent the morning in pre-school and then the afternoon with crying, miserable children. We had 3 babies teething (mind you, we can't give Tylenol unless the parent brings it) one whose mother only brought 3 bottles for the day, and she's too young for anything else, one who has an ear infection and one who got sent home with a fever. I was literally counting down the minutes until the end of the day. I started at 180 minutes.

I'm looking forward to this week for clarity and a fresh start before I begin at Northwestern Mutual.

4 comments:

JGanschow said...

sounds like the best form of birth control on the planet. remind me of this in a few year, k?

swishthedish said...

Good luck on your new job Leslie!

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

Definitely birth control, and Thanks Ben!