Friday, November 03, 2006

Thursday Nights

These are the nights I look foward to the most. Small group night. I have found a group filled with amazing dynamics, overflowing hearts and vast passion to grow spiritually. I would have never imagined myself to ever get this lucky, but I found a group that I look forward to the years to come. I highly recommend to anyone out there that loves community to find a small group, or start one of your own! (Many small groups have it 'small' to build intimacy and its hard to join one once it has started)

The part I love the most is when we split up for girl time. I think the guys get frustrated with us (especially the ones who carpool) because we talk for hours, literally. It's such a blessing to have a group of girls where I can share anything on my heart and to have them feel the same.

Small group always gives me issues to reflect on and work on bettering myself. (I'm sure I'll blog on that topic more later!!!!)

My reason to smile: My amazing small group.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I second that! It's the highlight of my week now-even more so than Nexus, New Community, etc. I love being in the presence of the Spirit with our group. It's uplifting, reassuring, and comforting. And we don't mind that you guys talk for 7 hours (it gives us more time to hide things in the boxes in the basement). I love you guys!